Saturday, September 12, 2009

More Recently....


.....I am collecting KITES! And would greatly appreciate any donations. Seriously though. Any size or kind will do. I am willing to pick them up....so let me know. Its for a greater cause so just call me and say, "Hey, i have a kite for you." And I will come get it and bring you a delicious treat.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am going to go out and buy a kite then call you and tell you I have one so you'll have to come over. I want to see you and I want a treat! :)

Kaesy said...

I have a kite for you! Come get it!

Kaesy said...

PS, some of the things you say remind me so much of Chaysie. Like, "Call me and say, 'Hey, I have a kite for you.'" She would so say that.

The Hammonds said...

Hey, I have a kite for you.

terynmendenhall said...

this is fun.....and now i must deliver!

*natalie said...

Hey, I have a kite for you too! It's a fairy...

Chris & Carolyn said...

hey! i have a kite for you as well... come and get it :) and i am excited for my treatie