Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Operatory II



Me: Where do you work?
Her: The Library
Me: Oh really, my friend finds some great foriegn films from the library....
Her: Oh Sweetie....not that library....I take off my clothes for money.

I laughed and laughed.....she did too.

Can't help but feel sad for her now though.

9 comments:

Kaesy said...

Oh shut up. So funny. I'm dying.

aubrey. said...

please tell me you went and snapped this picture yourself.
that is a funny story... and then sad.
i love your tender heart.
remember when i sent you that email of that old lady with that crazy swimsuit on and fakeness all over her body? she had lots of wrinkles and bones!
and then you didnt think it was funny at all. just sad.
i love your tender heart. i do.

The Hammonds said...

Tonge Rongyn- thats hilarious! I love it. Don't act like you're too good for your home. We all know you work there too. We love you anyway.

LynDee said...

So funny! So I read Karrie's blog about your girls vacation...I was laughing so hard..you are so funny! I miss ya..

Kera said...

i loved my time spent there.

Kera said...

ok i just read this again and i must be in a different mood than before because i found it much more hilarious!! thanks for that.

vantastic said...

I love the library. hee hee. That's where I was last night...

Morgan said...

That is hillarious. Hey Teryn it's Morgan, I saw you through LynDee's, I want your life for a day. Seriously, you look like you have so much fun. Come visit my blog anytime!

Lindsey said...

Naughty Librarian... I am going to try this one out on Jordan... just kidding or not!