I am a Blonde Redhead.....But this is not why I like the band.
So sorry for your loss.
This post makes my heart hurt. I hope your heart is doing okay. Love you.
bawling. i am not good with this sort of thing. i don't know how to act or what to say, just please know that i am your friend, i love you so much, and if there is anything that i can do, please ask. hope to see or talk to you soon. xoxo
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So sorry for your loss.
This post makes my heart hurt. I hope your heart is doing okay. Love you.
bawling.
i am not good with this sort of thing. i don't know how to act or what to say, just please know that i am your friend, i love you so much, and if there is anything that i can do, please ask.
hope to see or talk to you soon.
xoxo
Post a Comment