Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nouvelle Vague

Whence (oooo, the combination of once and when)  I marry, I hope to dance just like this, to this song.  Her voice goes perfectly with this scene from "bande a part."  Something about the combination is so serene and beautiful.  XX (leysin style)

7 comments:

Perry Family said...

oh so groovy!! it is a perfect match of movement and tone!

The Hammonds said...

Teryn, you need a stripper pole and you can actually use this song...

I think we should all learn this dance and do it together. It would be so beautiful.

aubrey. said...

ah I just love it.
so you.
so your wedding song.
so so perfect.

karly angela zobrist said...

how come all I can think is feist feist feist?

Kera said...

where did that 3rd person come from. I'm sure guy #1 is ticked.

where do you find this stuff.

sometimes I wish groups people would just break into dance randomly and all coordinated like :)

terynmendenhall said...

Kera, I completely agree.

Kaesy said...

I'm with Karrie...we'd be so great!