I am a Blonde Redhead.....But this is not why I like the band.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Not 1 but 2 Cures for the Blues
Rock a great pair of heels to find instant gratification. Especially if you're doing mundane activities like cleaning. Also, paint your nails an array of colors. My new favorite is blue. So what do you do to not feel blue?
I like to curl up on my couch and watch Arrested Development. Snaps me right out of it! I emailed Tim just now, and he said that you are on his final list, but according to him there are so many great candidates this summer, more than he has ever had, and 50% of his staff from last year are returning, so he said he is going to make the "tough" decision soon. But even if he says no he may change his mind, or some people may back out and you'll be in. Its a very unorganized process. I talked you up though and said you have lots of recreation experience. If you don't hear from him in like a week or two, get aggressive and email or call him to see what the status is. That is all. Hope it works out. By the way, you should come visit out here. Katie and I have a mutual friend we want to set you up with. He lives in Malibu. Let me know...
4 comments:
1 hour of yoga and then listening to Louis Armstrong on my ipod!
Hey Teryn,
I like to curl up on my couch and watch Arrested Development. Snaps me right out of it! I emailed Tim just now, and he said that you are on his final list, but according to him there are so many great candidates this summer, more than he has ever had, and 50% of his staff from last year are returning, so he said he is going to make the "tough" decision soon. But even if he says no he may change his mind, or some people may back out and you'll be in. Its a very unorganized process. I talked you up though and said you have lots of recreation experience. If you don't hear from him in like a week or two, get aggressive and email or call him to see what the status is. That is all. Hope it works out. By the way, you should come visit out here. Katie and I have a mutual friend we want to set you up with. He lives in Malibu. Let me know...
I love your blog - you are so fun! I always love a good shopping trip. Finding a good bargain is always exilerating and perks me right up:)
shopping. shopping does it for me in a way nothing else can :) the great outdoors are another big help.
Teryn, I miss you girl. YOUR ARE BEAUTIFUL. Carolyn told me about your blog. YEAH. I hope you don't mind if I become a frequent visitor from now on.
Please call me :) Love ya girl.
Post a Comment